SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE & PARKING
Next to Soldiers Memorial | 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. | 5K at 7 p.m.
The Spire Team Village features company tents, music, tailgate games, food and beverage stands, the Cushman & Wakefield Photo Booth, and Vendor Row. Be sure to arrive early to see the pre-race welcome, take part in the warm-up presented by Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa, and enjoy the festivities before the 5K. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the LED screens throughout the pre-race festivities with interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race.
Parking options for the 2020 Biz Dash will be announced closer to the event.
Participants will be able to purchase food and beverages at the designated food stands throughout the Spire Team Village beginning at 5 p.m. Featured food vendors will be announced closer to the event. Stands will accept cash or credit. There will also be ATMs on site near the Event Info tent.
For teams that ordered catering, food and beverages will be placed in tents within 15 minutes of the team captain’s arrival.
Personal beverages, alcohol and coolers will not be permitted. Personal food will be allowed.
SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE MAP
The Spire Team Village map with tent assignments will be announced on Monday, September 14.
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams MUST purchase a tent in order to have food and beverages for your team. (All beverages have to be pre-ordered by September 5 through the Schnucks catering menu or purchased at the on-site beverage stands. Personal food will be permitted. Teams can also pre-order food through the Schnucks catering menu.)
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre- and post-race festivities.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Monitor the Biz Dash social media for any announcements. Participant safety is our number one priority.