Please Note: Only one (1) team is allowed to be created per company. Teams may have an unlimited number of participants.
The Team Captain(s) is responsible for:
- Creating the company team on the registration page.
- Setting the company team preferences and payment methods.
- Advertising and recruiting employees company-wide to participate.
- Informing employees how to join the company team.
- Making additional purchases in the captain store regarding tents, tables and chairs.
- Ordering food and beverages for your team tent.
- Finalizing the team roster to ensure all participants register before the deadline.
- Coordinating company team packet pick-up.
- Distributing and communicating race day materials and information to their team participants.
- Motivating the company to participate in the t-shirt contest and entering the company’s t-shirt design.
Being the Team Captain does not automatically register you for the Biz Dash 5K. You will need to go through RunSignUp and register yourself after creating your team.
Team Captain Guide Book
The Team Captain Guide explains all the steps for registering, setting up your team, and promoting the event at your company. Guides will be available later this spring!
Make sure your team has a space to hang out, enjoy your food and beverages, and refuel after the race in the Spire Team Village. Tent prices will be available later this spring.
Tent spaces are limited and we will close reservations once it’s sold out, even if it is before the deadline. Larger sized tents will sell out first so make sure to reserve yours before the deadline. Tent locations will be determined by the Biz Dash event management when payment is received. Teams will be notified of their tent location in the Spire Team Village on Monday, September 14.
Food & Beverages
Enjoy St. Louis’ healthiest happy hour with food and beverages delivered directly to your team tent in the Spire Team Village! Teams can choose from a variety of options through our official catering partner, Schnucks. It’s easy, convenient, and hassle-free. We highly recommend that you determine the number of people your team will have before you purchase your catering. To have food or beverages, teams must have a tent purchased.
Catering menu to be released later this summer.
All catering orders are due by Thursday, September 10.
**Please note that all beverages in the Spire Team Village must be purchased through the catering menu ahead of time or through the on-site vendors. Personal food will be permitted.
The times and locations of packet pick-up for the Biz Dash will be released closer to the event. The Team Captain or a designated team employee will be responsible for picking up their team box that will have all of their team members’ packets. They will also be able to pick up parking information and maps of the Spire Team Village (with tent numbers) as well.
For participants registered on the Sports Foundation team, they can pick up their individual packets at the designated times and locations. They will not be included in the team boxes.
TEAM PACKET BOXES WILL INCLUDE:
- Team roster
- Race bibs with timing strips and safety pins
- Tear tags for complimentary beer (attached to bib)
- Biz Dash participant shirts
All team members have to be pre-registered before the event. There will be no registration available on race day.
The Spire Team Village map and key will be emailed to the Team Captains on Monday, September 14. Please be on the lookout or check the Spire Team Village page for updates.