SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE & PARKING
Soldiers Memorial | 5-9:30 p.m.
The Spire Team Village features company tents, music, tailgate games, food and beverage stands, a photo booth and a LED screen. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the screen throughout the pre-race festivities with interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and drinks will be available for purchase in the Spire Team Village. The catering menu through Schnucks will be released in August. Company teams with a tent purchased and catering ordered will have it delivered right to your team tent when the Spire Team Village opens. All beverages have to be pre-ordered through the catering menu or purchased at the on-site beverage stands. Personal food will be permitted. The list of vendors and food available for purchase (à la carte) will be available later this summer.
SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE MAP
The Spire Team Village map and tent assignments will be released on Monday, September 9.
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams MUST purchase a tent in order to have food and beverages for your team. (All beverages have to be pre-ordered through the catering menu or purchased at the on-site beverage stands. Personal food will be permitted. Teams can also pre-order food through the Schnucks catering menu.)
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Parking options for the 2019 Biz Dash will be available closer to the event.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Monitor the Biz Dash social media for any announcements. Participant safety is our number one priority.