SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE & PARKING
Soldiers Memorial | 5-9:30 p.m.
The Spire Team Village will include live music, tailgate games, food and beverage stands, a photo booth and a 30-ft HD screen. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the screen throughout the pre-race festivities with interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and drinks will be available for purchase in the Spire Team Village. Company teams with a tent purchased and catering ordered will have it delivered right to your team tent when the Spire Team Village opens. The list of vendors and food available for purchase in the village will be available later this summer.
SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE MAP
The Spire Team Village maps and tent assignments will be released on Monday, September 9.
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams must rent a tent in order to purchase catering. Personal food and beverages will not be permitted in the Spire Team Village or at company tents.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Parking options for the 2019 Biz Dash will be available closer to the event.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Monitor the Biz Dash social media for any announcements. Participant safety is our number one priority.