SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE & PARKING
Soldiers Memorial | 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. | 5K at 7 p.m.
The Spire Team Village features company tents, music, tailgate games, food and beverage stands, the Cushman & Wakefield Photo Booth, and Vendor Row. We are excited to have Todd Thomas back as our emcee for this year’s Biz Dash! Be sure to arrive early to see the pre-race welcome, take part in the warm-up presented by Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa, and enjoy the festivities before the 5K. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the LED screens throughout the pre-race festivities with interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race.
Participants can park in the Kiel Garage and City Hall parking lot for $10 (cash only). The 18th Street/Chestnut Garage will also offer parking at $10 (cash only). Please note the clearance is 7 ft 4 inches.
We encourage participants to adhere to the usual parking options when attending events near Enterprise Center in Downtown St. Louis. Please check the Biz Dash Facebook page or the Spire Team Village page prior to Thursday for more information.
Participants will be able to purchase food and beverages at the designated food stands throughout the Spire Team Village beginning at 5 p.m. Featured food vendors include Crushed Red and Adam’s Smokehouse. Stands will accept cash or credit. There will also be ATMs on site near the Event Info tent.
For teams that ordered catering through our official partner Schnucks, food and beverages will be placed in tents within 15 minutes of the team captain’s arrival.
Personal beverages, alcohol and coolers will not be permitted. Personal food will be allowed.
SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE MAP
The Spire Team Village map with tent assignments can be viewed below. Click the image to view a larger version.
2019 Vendors include:
- Adam’s Smokehouse
- Box Cloud Sharing
- Crushed Red
- Downtown STL, Inc.
- Entercom (Y98, 102.5 KEZK, 1120 KMOX, NOW 96.3, FM Newstalk 97.1)
- Onelife Fitness
- St. Louis Battlehawks (XFL)
- Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams MUST purchase a tent in order to have food and beverages for your team. (All beverages have to be pre-ordered by September 5 through the Schnucks catering menu or purchased at the on-site beverage stands. Personal food will be permitted. Teams can also pre-order food through the Schnucks catering menu.)
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre- and post-race festivities.
TEAM TENT ASSIGNMENTS
Click the image to view a larger version.
*The Spire Team Village map is subject to change.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Monitor the Biz Dash social media for any announcements. Participant safety is our number one priority.