FOOD & BEVERAGES
Enjoy St. Louis’ healthiest happy hour with food and beverages delivered directly to your team tent in the Spire Team Village! Teams can choose from a variety of options through Schnucks, our official catering partner. It’s easy, convenient, and hassle-free. We highly recommend that you determine the number of people your team will have before you purchase your catering. To pre-order food or beverages, teams must have a tent purchased.
For teams that ordered catering through our official partner Schnucks, food and beverages will be placed in tents within 15 minutes of the team captain’s arrival.
All catering orders were due by Thursday, September 5.
***Personal beverages and coolers will not be permitted in the Spire Team Village.
Vendors will be selling a variety of beverages in the village. Personal food will be permitted.
FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDORS
Participants will be able to purchase food and beverages at the designated food stands throughout the Spire Team Village beginning at 5 p.m. Featured food vendors include Crushed Red and Adam’s Smokehouse, which will be located at Vendor Row near the stage. Beverage stands will be located in several sections throughout the village.
Cash and credit cards will be accepted. ATMs will be on site near the Event Info tent.
Adam’s Smokehouse Menu:
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sliders | $6 each or 2 sliders for $10
- Pulled Pork Sliders | $6 each or 2 sliders for $10
- Billy Goat Chips | $1 per bag
- Water | $1 each
- Soda | $2 each
Crushed Red Menu:
All items are $5 each or Combo of 2 items for $9
- In The Club Folded Flat: Roasted Turkey, Hummus Ranch Dressing, Avocado, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese and Romaine
- On Fleek Greek Folded Flat: Chipotle Hummus, Spinach with Balsamic Dressing, Fresh Mozzarella, Black Olives, Red Peppers and Artichoke
- Samurai Tuna Bowl: Ahi Tuna, Red Pepper, Cilantro, Cucumber, Cauliflower Rice, Shaved Brussel Sprouts and Chopped Kale