SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE
Soldiers Memorial | 5-10 p.m.
The Spire Team Village will include live music, tailgate games, the Cushman & Wakefield Photo Booth and a 30-ft HD Screen. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the screen throughout the pre-race party with interactive company interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race. Food and drinks will be available for purchase à la carte throughout the Spire Team Village. Companies who rent a tent will have an opportunity to pre-purchase catering and have food and beverages served in their tent. Catering menus will be released this summer, stay tuned!
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams must rent a tent in order to pre-purchase catering. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the Spire Team Village or at company tents.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Information for parking at the 2018 Biz Dash will be available closer to the event.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Participant safety is our number one priority.