SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE & PARKING
Soldiers Memorial | 5-10 p.m.
The Spire Team Village will include live music by Push The Limit on the Missouri Lottery Stage, tailgate games, food and beverage stands, the Cushman & Wakefield Photo Booth and a 30-ft HD screen. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the screen throughout the pre-race festivities with interviews, and winners will also be recognized with awards on stage before and after the race.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase in the Spire Team Village. Company teams with a tent purchased can pre-order food and beverages through our catering partner Schnucks, and have it delivered right to your team tent. The list of vendors and food available for purchase in the village is available here.
SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE MAP
The Spire Team Village map is available below. Company teams who purchased a tent will be notified of their tent location on Monday, September 24.
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams must rent a tent in order to purchase catering. Personal food and beverages will not be permitted in the Spire Team Village or at company tents.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Participants will be able to purchase parking passes for a discounted rate after 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 27 at the locations below. Attendants will accept cash only.
- $5 Kiel Garage
- $5 City Hall Parking Lot
- $5 Justice Center Garage (Clark & Tucker)
- $6 Stadium West Garage
Parking options may be subject to change if the Cardinals used the rain-out day for a rescheduled game.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Participant safety is our number one priority.