SPIRE TEAM VILLAGE
Soldiers Memorial | 5-10 p.m.
The Spire Team Village will include live music, interactive company interviews, tailgate games and a 30-ft HD Screen. Individuals and teams will be highlighted on the screen and winners will be recognized with awards on stage. Food and drinks will be available for purchase à la carte throughout the Spire Team Village. Companies who rent a tent will have an opportunity to pre-purchase catering and have food and beverages served in their tent. Catering menus will be released in June, stay tuned!
- Private tents, tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Teams must rent a tent in order to pre-purchase catering. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the Spire Team Village or at company tents.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Information for parking at the 2018 Biz Dash will be available closer to the event.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time. Participant safety is our number one priority.