WORLD WIDE TECHNOLOGY TEAM VILLAGE
The Team Village will be located at Kiener Plaza in Downtown St. Louis and open from 5-10pm.
The World Wide Technology Team Village is the place where companies, their employees and clients can enjoy the company tailgate festivities before and after the run. Located at Kiener Plaza, it will be a great spot for your team to meet prior to the race as well as the place to be for the after party. There will be live music and several awards will be handed out on stage before the race so be sure to show up early! Teams will be able to view their scores on the big screen TV and be sure to stick around for the awards ceremony following the race. The winning companies will be called on stage to accept their awards.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the Team Village and a select group of restaurants will be available for catering.
- Private tents and tables are not allowed.
- Teams MUST PURCHASE a tent to bring their own personal food and beverages.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Information for parking at the 2018 Biz Dash will be available closer to the event.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, a call will be made about the race at that time.