WORLD WIDE TECHNOLOGY TEAM VILLAGE
The Team Village will be located in Ballpark Village’s parking lot and open from 5-10pm.
The World Wide Technology Team Village is the place where companies, their employees and clients can enjoy the company tailgate festivities before and after the run. Located in the Ballpark Village parking lot, it will be a great spot for your team to meet prior to the race as well as the place to be for the after party. We are thrilled that Dance Floor Riot will be playing live before the race so be sure to show up early! Teams will be able to view their scores on the big screen TV and be sure to stick around for the awards ceremony following the race. The winning companies will be called on stage to accept their awards.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase à la carte throughout the Team Village. For more information about the food and beverage options, click here. Companies that purchased catering will have drinks in their tents at 5pm and food delivered by 7pm.
Please see below for the tent map and key. To view a larger, printable PDF version, please click on the image.
- Private tents and tables are not allowed.
- Food and beverages in the Team Village can only be purchased through Ballpark Village. Personal food and beverages will not be permitted.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their tents to enhance their space. Generators will not be allowed at tents so we recommend battery-powered items.
- There will be NO: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames, barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be NO promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Biz Dash event management.
- These rules will be enforced by event staff throughout the pre-race and post-race festivities.
Parking at the Biz Dash is easy and convenient. Purchase your parking pass ahead of time to be ready on race night! Information for parking at the 2017 Biz Dash can be found here.
The Biz Dash will go on rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, patrons will be moved inside Ballpark Village and a call will be made about the race at that time.