BIZ DASH RULES & ELIGIBILITY
The Biz Dash is open to employees from corporations, small and large businesses and financial institutions. Employees of non-business organizations (federal, state and municipal governments, educational institutions, and quasi-governmental organizations) are also eligible to participate as long as they are employed by the same unit, branch, chapter or school.
- In order to be eligible for a company team, participants must be actively employed and work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Companies may register an unlimited number of employees for their team, all of whom will be individually timed.
- Team scores will only include participants’ who are employed by that Company Team. Family and/or friends may be included on Company Teams (if designated during registration), but they will not be eligible for team scoring. All runners will be able to view their individual times.
- Companies must have a minimum of four participants to be eligible for team scoring (two men and two women). See “Scoring & Awards” for more details on how teams are recorded.
- The CEO Challenge category is available to companies with five or more full-time employees. Please refer to “Scoring & Awards” for more details regarding this category.
Individual (non-company participants) Registration:
- Individuals are welcome to participate without being associated to a company.
- Select “I’m an Individual” to register as a non-company participant. Within the team registration menu, join the “Sports Foundation Team” and use the password, “stlsports”.
- Individual runners will only be eligible for overall male and overall female awards.
- All participants must wear their assigned race bib on the front of the shirt during the race. Race numbers must be visible and in full view.
- For safety reasons, strollers, bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and pets will be prohibited on the course and in the Team Village.
- You may not bring outside food or alcohol inside the Team Village.
- Entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be deferred to another year.
- Event management reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the event due to inclement weather deemed unsafe. Participant safety is the number one priority. Entries are non-refundable in the case of cancellation.