BIZ DASH 5K COURSE MAP
The Biz Dash 5K starts at 7pm on 8th Street in front of the World Wide Technology Team Village.
- Participants start and finish the Biz Dash 5K on 8th Street just west of Ballpark Village and Busch Stadium.
- Starting on 8th Street, head north two blocks to Market.
- Turn left onto Market Street and go west for three blocks.
- Make a right turn onto 11th Street and go one block north.
- Turn right onto Chestnut Street and continue east along Citygarden.
- Turn right on 7th Street and head south Market Street.
- At Market, turn left and go east past the newly-renovated Kiener Plaza and the Old Courthouse.
- After passing the Old Courthouse, turn left onto 4th Street for a stunning view of the Gateway Arch.
- Make a quick right turn on Chestnut Street in front of the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.
- Proceed east one block towards the Arch then turn left onto Memorial Drive.
- Follow Memorial Drive north, veer right underneath the highway (I-44) overpass at Washington Avenue, then left again to continue north on Memorial.
- Turn right onto Laclede’s Landing Boulevard, going east toward the riverfront.
- At the riverfront, turn right and head south along Leonor K. Sullivan Blvd., under the shadow of the Gateway Arch and Jefferson National Expansion Memorial.
- At Poplar Street, make a right turn and head west back toward downtown.
- After rounding the turn onto Memorial Drive, head north towards the Old Cathedral Basilica.
- Make a left turn onto Walnut Street and continue west for four blocks.
- After passing Ballpark Village, turn left onto 8th Street and finish back in front of the World Wide Technology Team Village.
The course route may be subject to change. Team Captains and participants will be notified of any changes before race day.